Small Things Add Up To Big Loses
Sometimes simple tricks can have a big impact on your ability to reach your goal.
- Skipping meals can cause your body to go into a fat-storing starvation mode, making it harder to burn calories.
- Odds are you’re eating too fast. Try holding a conversation while having a meal so you’re not gulping down more than you need to feel full.
- A pedometer can help keep track of your steps. If you’re not getting 10,000 steps a day, you’re not moving enough.
- People who regularly weigh themselves and keep track of their progress in a journal are more likely to lose weight.
- Sugarless chewing gum can suppress your appetite in a pinch.
- Save time and money during the week by buying lean protein such as chicken breasts in bulk and cooking a week’s worth on Sunday night
Don’t Forget To Work Out
Diet Alone Will Not Get You There
- Try one of our many fun, calorie burning classes
- Get out and walk, summer’s coming so the weather is perfect
- Take the long way, stairs instead of elevators, every bit counts
- Do some exercises at home whenever you can, it all adds up
- Boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers.